Stone Hollow Farmstead$15 for a Farm and Creamery Tour for Two with Cheese Tasting at Stone Hollow Farmstead ($30 Value)
- 50% Savings
- 3d 1h 29m Left
About this SuperDeal
Kick off spring by opening the gates of Stone Hollow Farmstead to you and your family! Tour the SHF Grade A Dairy and Creamery, the vegetable gardens, the herb gardens, the chicken house, Stone Hollow Farmstead honey bee hives, see over 100 baby goats and much more!
$15 for a Farm and Creamery Tour for Two with Cheese Tasting at Stone Hollow Farmstead ($30 Value)
This family business has grown from a natural love for the land and nurturing the process to producing the finest cheeses, honey, specialty foods, botanicals, cosmetic extracts and cosmeceuticals. Honoring both her parents' and her grandparents' heritage, Deborah Stone founded Stone Hollow Farmstead in 1999 with her husband, Russell, and daughters, Fallon and Alexandra.
The Stone family comes from a line of Alabama gardeners and farmers, sharing their history in all facets of the farmstead. Lessons learned from her grandparents, who ran a sustainable farm and grocery store, are evident in the jars of rose petal jam, the hillside of happy goats, the hives of honeybees and the heirloom herb gardens. Today, the farmstead houses several complimentary businesses: Stone Hollow Creamery, Stone Hollow Hanoverians, Stone Hollow Herbs, Botaniko Skin and NeoTegument medical skin care.
The Fine Print
- Limit 2 per person, may buy add'l as gifts.
- Limit 1 per visit.
- Valid only for option purchased.
- Tours are available Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 9:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Appointments are requested but not required
- Promotional value expires August 1, 2015
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms